Wednesday, March 21, 2012

FIRST POST!

I've been wanting to start a blog for QUITE SOME TIME. Well, actually I've had a blog for QUITE SOME TIME, but I never posted anything because: 1) I have 0 followers and have trouble getting followers. 2) I am horrible when it comes to thinking of a first post. I've put soooooo much thought into what I should write for a first post and always end up bailing out pathetically, because I have no followers.

So, recently I had a genius notion pop up in ye ol' noggin. I thought "Why don't I write about things that I am currently doing, things that interest me and maybe add in a little of my own point of view on certain things, then once I actually have content others might want to follow my blog, because it isn't EMPTY". WOW, PRETTY SIMPLE HUH? The answer is: YES. I have no idea why I never had this idea, because it is basically the entire reason that blogging exists in the first place. I guess I just put so much thought into my fantasy of having 1,000,000 followers and having a SUPER DUPER INTERESTING BLOG. I never thought of what that blog would be about though - only the fact that it is a blog.

So, with this first post I hope you (the reader) have gotten an idea of my voice (not my actual voice, but my personality conveyed via writing). Why did I explain that to you? I DON'T KNOW. I assume you're not an idiot. I hope you're not an idiot. I don't want a bunch of idiot following my blog, because I am not an idiot - I'm not the smartest guy either, but that's besides the point. MY POINT IS: I want a blog. I want a blog that has followers who actually give 4 shits what it is that I am writing, so I am going to try much harder to achieve that goal of mine.

I will have a follow up post explaining what my blog will essentially be about. I'll give you a hint: If you like television, writing, writing for television, film, writing for film, comedy, writing comedy and nerdy things THEN... this might just be the blog for you.

Thank You
Michael Mason Bradford Jones   <---- That is my name. My full name.

No comments:

Post a Comment